-The Clockcrew TV Collab- -The Clockcrew TV Collab-

Bulge

You guys make me feel like shit. Lol this one was really good not very consistent or very much of a smooth plot but it was hilarious none the less.

bgryderclock responds:

thanks man <3

I Own Time 2 I Own Time 2

Wow 1 was good but i think i just died!

Wow everything from the simplistic style merged with the advanced graphics smooth dialoge and of course albert johnsens rantings make this definitly one of my favorite movies of all time.

Rebecca Rebecca

WTF!?

This earns my WTF Award a Very highly distungyesd Clock Crew award. Feel lucky Very lucky because this award comes out only once a year!

[2005] True Hacker 5 [2005] True Hacker 5

Awsome

You are by far a master at your craft my good sir.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Thanks my man

Inebriated Blow Hole Inebriated Blow Hole

wtf!?

Your a fucking genius! That has everything, Neil Young squirrls a racial tenssions! You my good sir get a 5! and a gold star*

*Theres no gold star

Banned from ClockCrew Banned from ClockCrew

Got the facts

Yeah ever since koalas spaming of his boards alot of people have been banned. i think you got flashstah down. How long till he comes back lol

ThePurityClock responds:

2 months man!

UR: Universal Rivalry UR: Universal Rivalry

You&gt;God

Good job mate i loved the style. Your flashes are great cant wait to see more man. Also your art is very very good. Thansk for actualy letting me be able to watch such glory.

B B

BoW Down to the king

All hail its mightyness for you are all not worthy!

VOTE FIVE! VOTE FIVE!

well

i expect this of you this is a good one nice story good lines good work!

Green (fbf #3) Green (fbf #3)

its awsome

but what happend to the filth?

jmtb02 responds:

What is the filth? It can either be when the ice cream truck exploded or when the squiggle blew up or whatever, I dunno, its blowing my mind! Anyway, thanks for the review. haha.
--jmtb02